Sunday 21 June 2009

Hectic!

The last ten days have been really hectic, but I'm hoping now that the exhibition is underway things will calm down a little. Everyone was very supportive and I couldn't have managed without the help of Rosemary, Steve, Jane and Barbara, even so I am exhausted and now I am back online in the Hobbit House I hope to be able to get back into a routine. This is my first day off for weeks, and I am trying to 'chill out' and tidy the place up a bit - art materials, books, maps, everywhere! But I'm going to 'tune in' to Radio 4 on the computer and catch up with my blogs etc and try to get the Flowers of Crete newsletter done - haven't done one since March!!! It was good to see so many people at the opening and to hear the positive comments from the President of the Cultural Organisation of Aghios. Let's hope it is going to be worth all the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment