Tuesday 9 June 2009

Busy week!


It's been a really busy week, with loads happening and lots of exciting news, but am too tired to write much tonight. The last visitors have left for the UK well rested and with batteries re-charged and I am at the house for a few days before the next guests arrive from Finland. I'll write more (hopefully) tomorrow, but in the meantime, I'm posting a nice photo of Rosemary and me at the exhibition we put on at Malia Park Hotel during Environment Week. We were there for the evening on Friday, talking to guests about Flowers of Crete and the need for protection of the flora here. We met some really nice and interesting people and were guests of the hotel for dinner after the exhibition. The Guest Relations Officer Dimitra took this photo, which I am really pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment