Wednesday 19 May 2010

Filming in the village

The road through the village (the only one) is closed at the moment because the false walls are being painted and aged - crazy!!! We have nothing but old stone walls, so the producers have built false walls which are now being aged! However, apparently filming for The Island is beginning in two weeks time - a Greek TV company (Alpha I think) is making 28 episodes which I presume it will try to sell to other countries. Wonder if it is in English or Greek? This means I can't get jeep to house to unload. The car is full of things friends brought over from UK for me, so am having to ferry them from the car to the house. I have downloaded a free website design programme, so am going to be trying to make a new website for my artwork. No rest for the wicked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment