Tuesday 18 May 2010

Can't believe it's been so long

I am finally back home and the pressure is off somewhat. Having spent nearly four months looking after a friend with Alzheimers, it has taken me a bit of time to get myself back together. The exhibition at Kolymbari went very well - more about that later and Rosemary and I met lots of interesting people and made a lot of friends. The artwork on display did us proud and I hope to be publishing examples of everyone's work online shortly. I am going to Istron this afternoon to have tea with friends and supporters of Flowers of Crete. They are wonderful and bring over things from UK for me when they drive over. This afternoon I will be taking possession of my jam pan!!! Means I will be able to get down to making preserves and chutneys to sell at Flowers bazaars in the autumn. Thank you, thank you Willie and Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment