Tuesday 11 August 2009

Catching up

Despite having a frozen shoulder I am busy getting the house ready for guests arriving on Sunday. I have had a wicked virus (in the real sense of the word) on my laptop which has destroyed almost everything, so the time has been a bit stressful. However, I have got the desktop up and running after a fashion and am trying to get myself organised to get on with some work. I've finally got to grips with the GPS and Google Earth, which isn't as daunting as I expected. The weather has cooled down a little thank goodness and I,for one, am hoping that we have seen the last of the scorching days. Can't wait for the rains to start so that Rosemary and I can get out into the mountains to enjoy the flowers again - it seems ages since we had an exciting day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment